Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Giant Freeroll

I started playing poker in the Fall '04 semester after taking advantage of Royal Vegas' $10 free offer. I've run it up to just under $600 since then without using any of my own money. So my whole on-line career is a freeroll. It's nice.

The purpose of this blog is to dissect hands, and analyze the game in general. Maybe I'll learn something writing it. Maybe someone will learn something reading it. That said, there are a lot of people with similar blogs and approximately 100% of them are better players than me.

This blog, should I update it regularly, should document a journey of sorts. My quest is to get better at poker, accumualte a larger bankroll, and eventually buy a car with my poker winnings.

Should be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home