Thursday, June 23, 2005

$400 slide erased

My ugly slide is now gone, and has been replaced with profit. The funny thing is, I haven't been playing much at all. When I have it's been one table at a time....
Does this mean my ROI goes down dramatically when I muli-table? If I kept track, maybe i'd know.
I've made the money in my last 6 $35+3 SnGs with 4 1sts and 2 2nds. That provided the big bankroll boost. The best part is, most of that has been with $T so it's all profit. In $35+3s, that's real nice.
I played in a PSCrew tournamnet Tuesday and squeaked into 9th place for $16. I was pretty much card dead the whole time. I got AK twice. First time I won a small pot, second time I went bust. I did win a huge pot overplaying 77. I got it all in preflop for like 20xBB. But I felt like I 'knew' I was in a rcae.
I was right, that time. I won't make a habit of that though.
Sunday I'll be headed to Conroe. While I'm there, I should buy a car. That would mean the whole quest to buy a car would be complete.
And it would have been done with 100% poker money.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home