Monday, April 04, 2005

Poker Stars Final Table or Damn, I Sucked at RV Today

I barely posted a profit at RV today. Pretty ridiculous consideing how much I played. On the bright side, I've been so over the $30 mark the first couple days, I can handle a pathetic day.

I deposited $100 at Interpoker. Bonus whoring, ya know? I ran that up $65 today. If I can profit there while I clear the bonus I'll be pleased as punch.

More bright sides...
I played a $10+1 SnG on Stars today (after whittling my BR down to $250.) That put me at $283 ish... Awesome.
Then Showtime talked me into playing a $20+2. I'm such an idiot.
But it worked out.
I was short the whole time, but I kept chugging.

303 hands played and saw flop:
- 7 times out of 39 while in small blind (17%)
- 11 times out of 38 while in big blind (28%)
- 15 times out of 226 in other positions (6%)
- a total of 33 times out of 303 (10%)

Pots won at showdown - 10 out of 15 (66%)
Pots won without showdown - 30

Pretty tight, eh? Really the main problem was a lack of cards. And I did let go of AQ to single raises early. In all, I dumped it 3 times without putting in any more than I had to. I know that I would have won a nice pot at least one of those times, but it's ok.

By the way, I made the final table. Yeah, that's pretty cool. I finished 7th for $530. That's definitely my biggest win.

hand histories... I'll post some. I had some dandies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home