Saturday, March 26, 2005

@#%!

WTF

Man, I wish I knew what I was doing. I deposited $100 on TruePoker, and that's been a mess. In one session I lost 40 big bets. I had some bad luck, but not 40 big bets worth, and I know it.

On PS things remain the same. I'm playing fine, but I can't break out of this blahness.

And then RV stedily progresses. But I've been acting like a moron over there. $27 is my majic number.
I get down $27 before I get my head on straight.
Yesterday was the first time for this. Then today, I try a huge, elaborate bluff. WTF was I thinking? So I lose $27 without even seeing a showdown.
Here's how it worked. I had 58 in the BB.
The flop was 5AK. I bet out $1.50 and BB makes it $3.
My thinking is that he proba;y doesn't have that big of a hand (why? I am an idiot) I decide that if it was a strong A he would have raised. AA or KK he would have raised. 55 is very unlikey. So it folds to me and I make it $7. He calls.
On the turn I bet $15 and he pushes. Oops, now I'm thinking he had 2 pair. I dunno I had to fold.
Then I rebought.
One big stupid hand later, I was down another $27.
I re-buy. I rarely eclips $100 with my buy-in, and now I had to do more than that just to break even.
And I did. I ended with $108. I fought, I grinded. I took bad beats I lost with KK, etc. But there was no way I was going down behind.
And I didn't.
Now if I only went into the game with such focus maybe I'd be posting a profit of $58 instead of $4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home