Thursday, January 03, 2008

Onward and Upward

Well I'm off to a good start. I won about $150 in a 180-man SnG. by finishing fourth. I've won each of my last two 6-handed SnGs and two of three micro sats.
Stars is running $2.20 sats to a $11 event constantly, and it's just almost free money. I've played a few MTT-style and one 45-man SnG-style. I finished in the top 6 to win SnG sat, and I've won one of the MTT-style ones. Another I took the cash and bubbled. I'm still more angry about missing out on that T$11 then I am happy about winning $150. I had it made but called a raise with AK, and lost on a K-high flop to KK. All I had to do was post and fold, and I would have won but I didn't realize how deep into the event I was. It was sad, and I'm still bitter.

I'm absolutely broke in real life, but I can't cash out because Netteller is done for and I don't have any other system set up. I plan on using ePassporte eventually, but first I'll have to use it to deposit $25, and I don't even have that much.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home