Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hooray Poker

Basically I still hate this game, but I'm trying to play it more often still. After blowing through like $60 a few days ago, I came back and posted a nice win that made up for it and then some.



Ok, so it's not exactly big, but it was a nice way to spend my afternoon before running off to San Marcos to party. Being able to mention you won $150 in the two hours before coming to visit is always nice.

Right now I'm only awake because some guy was beating on my door for about an hour. That means, since 4 a.m. last night I've had two different people slamming on my door three different times. Each one bruised their knuckles for more than 30 minutes before giving up. Who the fuck does that?

After awaking just shy of 7 a.m., I tried to sleep for a couple hours then gave in, and decided to pull up PokerStars. I started with a 27-man 500 FPP sat to the $215 but was bounced in 20th after flopping a nut-flush draw with a straight draw, and a straight flush draw. I also had two overcards and they were each clean outs. Instead of me getting lucky, some douchebag hit their gutshot straight draw that gave him a higher straight than my wheel.

Now I'm in a $12+1 6-handed SnG. Five left and I have 2,495 chips. Not bad. Turning my $T into cash is the big goal right now. I want to at least break even and turn it into $162. So far, after losing a $10 HU match and winning a $20, I'm doing just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home