Tuesday, April 25, 2006

School Sucks...

...and i suck at it.
But fuck it, there's always next semester.

I got a job at Carrabba's and tomorrow I have a huge food test. It will suck.
I haven't been playing much poker lately due to the afforementioned school and the fact that I have a girlfriend now. She's pretty as can be, and I'd rather hang out with her than piss myself off at the tables.

But, I do have a poker-related reason for posting. www.PSCrew.com has been revamped a couple of times, and in it's current form -- as a phpBB forum -- I'm one of three administrators.

It's still getting off the ground, but old regulars are trickling back, we have a kickass new logo and there's some upside.
So I recommend you stop by if you're looking to browse a poker bulletin board.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger ScottMcM said...

Congrats on the job and the chick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home