Monday, April 25, 2005

Another final table at PS

I struck again, but this time it doesn't feel quite as good. I finsihed better for more dough, but I really wanted to get higher. I wanted to win.
I finished 6th for $722 this time.
Of course that put me well over $1K and I cashed out $500. That's going to be nice.
Once again I managed to go out with Ax to a big pair. QQ this time. it folded to me in the SB. I had 90,000 with 6000,12000 blinds. I auto-pushed and the BB was only to happy to call me down. At this rate I should win one of those lopsided races at a final table within a few months, right?

I lost a big hand with AA early after being re-raised all-in by KTs. He made his flush.

I played a turbo SnG with iamastripper from pscrew yesterday. It was a $6.50 and I sucked. I think he ended up winning the thing. I know he finished ITM. Actually he took me out when I made a really loose call against him with QJo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home