Monday, April 04, 2005

Dutch Boyd

Dutch Boyd was subjected to my final table excitement,quite on accident. I deleted his SN, just in case he doesn't want everyone having it.
Maybe he doen't mind. I can not remembe how I got it. Check out his blog maybe.


SPECOPS85: Who is this?
xxxxxx: Dutch Boyd Who is this?
SPECOPS85: Oh, my name is Ryan. I'm not sure how I got your SN. I read yur blog, so I guess that's where I got it. I only sort of remeber getting it.
xxxxxx: Awesome wish you the best of luck brother
SPECOPS85: Dutch Boyd was not the answer I expected at all, lol.
xxxxxx: :-D
SPECOPS85: I won' bother you any more than this, but b/c I thought you were someone I know, I was going to brag (This won't carry much weight with you, but I'll do it anyway)
SPECOPS85: I got my first MTT final table tonight on Stars. a $20+2, and finished $7th for $530.
xxxxxx: Lol Ok buddy IM going to get going got to sleep talkto you soon
xxxxxx: THATS AWESOME
xxxxxx: Congradulations and good luck with playing
SPECOPS85: TY,

There was abit of brush off vibe in there, but it's cool. I'd brush me off too.
I came off exactly as I feel. It's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home