Tuesday, April 19, 2005

FIAB Win

I won a WPTFan Fish in a Barrel private tournament Monday night. It had 39 entries and was good for about $160. The win put me above $1K on PS.
Earlier in the day I experimented with 4-tabling SnGs. That went well, and I plan on doing it regularly.

Today I made the final table of the X-Pack, but went out in 8th. 5 spots paid, so that sucked. I went out with an overpair to a nutflush draw with over cards. The guy rivered his flush.
He played the hand fine, but remarked "gg" on the turn when his draw missed. Of course he rivered the flush, and I went off on him.
IMO, you don't say "gg" when you have a million outs, especially when practically all of the other guy's chips are on the table. Losing that hand left me with 87 chips. I could not recover.
I thought this chat was priceless.

theeeclone: bo has had some bac luck

BurntOrnge [observer]: gg guys

theeeclone: bad

rjs162: he won the fiab last night, how is that bad luck hmm, seems unnecessary, especially seeing as how I'd gotten a guy with TT all-in against my AA and he nailed a T on the flop a few hands before.

Tumraa [observer]: maybe he used skill? Yay, Tumraa to the rescue. He earned points for that comment.

I still hate Royal Vegas Poker right now. They are determined to take my money. I can't seem to make money on two sites at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home