Sunday, April 24, 2005

Miscellaneous

Just a few odds and ends.
It is interesting to note that in last night's $20 I was able to make the money without a single race.
Seeing as how I had less than 1000 chips after the break that's pretty nice. It takes some of the stress out.

Also, I played in the $1 MTT at the same time as the $20. As a matter of fact, for the first 20 minutes, I had them confused. Luckily I didn't play different based on the buy-in.
I TLB bubbled in the $1 with these incredible stats....

Here I was at the break...

Your current position is 345 out of 829 not bad


During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 6 times while in big blind (66%)
- 1 out of 6 times while in small blind (16%)
- 3 out of 36 times in other positions (8%)
- a total of 8 out of 48 (16%)plenty of flops


Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

Yep, I'd won one pot. I quadrupled up in that pot.
And I finished with this...

You finished in 322nd place (eliminated at hand #1575591769).

102 hands played and saw flop:
- 2 times out of 12 while in small blind (16%)
- 8 times out of 12 while in big blind (66%)
- 3 times out of 78 in other positions (3%)
- a total of 13 times out of 102 (12%) not especially tight

Pots won at showdown - 1 out of 3 (33%) lost a small showdow, and then lost the final hand. Got all in on the flop with a pair bigger than my caller's. He hit one of his 5 outs on the turn.
Pots won without showdown - 3 not very many at all

weird stats. TLBs would have been nice.

Oh and I withdrew $500 from RV to put on Bodog. I left some on RV, but not much. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home