Monday, January 16, 2006

Spring Semester Nears

It's almost time to get back in the academic saddle. Tuesday's the big day. I waited until January 12th to register for classes.
My schedule sucks the 8:00 a.m. German class four days a week will hurt my poker schedule I'm sure. Then I'm taking a visual design class taught by Darling that I've been specifically planning on not taking... that sucks.
I'm taking Psychology of advertising. It'll fulfill a requirement and sounds interesting. It's probably the class that I am most excoted about.
Second on that list will be my upper-division history class, Witches, Workers and Wives.
Yes, it's about women. I expect to see a bunch of chicks. History major chicks... I'm taking a gamble here.

That class will signify the completion of a history minor. I have a history minor for absolutely no reason. I hope I at least get a certificate or something to say that I did it.

I have now made the money in 4 20/20s in 8 attempts. I still have 0 final table. It's making me really, really want to straight up win one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home