Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stunning Realization

The title has nothing to do with this post. It's an inside joke, and only I get it.
ha

First things first. I failed to accomplish my goal. I wasn't particularly close, as a matter of fact. The goal was $800 in December. I made and cashed out $540 after setting the goal.
Now, if I was a generous, I could tell myself that I came alot closer to accomplishing the goal than that. I came up with the goal mid-way through December. I had cashed out $80 on December 5th that doesn't get counted. Additionally, I won like $280 in a live tournament in December. That $360 would put me at $900 total, exceeding the goal. Alas, I failed. That money didn't count.
That said, $900 extra dollars in a month because of poker really kicks ass.

I need to get back to bank roll management basics though. I'd been on something of a roadtrip and only had access to PokerStars. Plus, my playing time came in small snippets. That means, HU matches.
I did pretty well playing drunk HU. 4-0 in $50 matches, not so hot in $20 matches, but my bankroll is sitting fine and I netted a profit.

Apparently, I accidentally cashed out $230 from Noble via check... That sucks.

I've put 1500+ miles on my truck since Christmas. Driving to and from Louisiana will do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home