Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Angry Poker

Poker in a bad mood costs me so much money. Maybe Pet Monster's theory about how thinking affects the cards is right. When I play poker, and I'm pissed off, I might as weel just buy in and sit out. Today, I couldn't sleep because I had shit on my mind. I don't want to play poker, but I want to spend the time doing something I'm good at.
Fuck it. I'll play poker.

So far, I've played 5 SnGs and one MTT.
$20 SnG, I went nowhere, quickly gone.
$12 6-handed SnG, second place.
$5 LHE SnG, no luck.
$12 6-handed SnG out in 6th.

I still have a SnG and MTT running. Of course, my connection has timed out 4 times so far. I continue to grow more angry.

My losses are just stupid. $20 SnG, I push for 800 with AK from the SB, 2300ish stack in BB calls in a shot with Q9cc, flops two pair.
$12 SnG, I raise with AJ. The flop is JT8. I bet and get min raised. I think and push. He calls in a shot with J9, 7 on the turn, and I'm out.
Limit, well Limit Is Gay.

My connection is still timed out. I can feel the anger in my stomach. I wonder what the fuck that really is, physically.

So, now I'm sitting at my desktop, using my laptop. It can get Stars. Fuck me.
I plan on being at work at 8 in the morning, leaving at 11 and fucking crashing. We'll see how that goes. I was going to take a nap before work, but I'm too agitated.

Ok, now my laptop connection has timed out. I was able to fold one hand...

Sometimes I feel like life is God's movie and I'm the clueless poor sap chosen to play the role of the hapless dope.

Edit:
PokerStars Tournament #17852096, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $3.00/$0.30
527 players
Total Prize Pool: $1581.00
Tournament started - 2006/01/11 - 04:30:00 (ET)

Dear BurntOrnge,

You finished the tournament in 66th place.
A $3.79 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 42.72 tournament leader points in this tournament.

"Now this is what we call a moral victory. It's not as good as winning, but it's pretty nice!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home