Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Useful

This old blog came in handy today. I'm in my usual position of being both money starved and wanting a new job, so I was updating my resume. I needed specific dates, and came here on a hunch.
I was able to learn when I got hired at Child Support Enforcement and when I got fired! I didn't put it on my resume, but I also found when I got hired at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
For shits and giggles, I got hired at Posados Cafe in early September, 2008. Just in case I forget later.
I still suck at poker.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger the diamond said...

good luck with the new job. if you want to improve your poker skill, you should read my blog.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Dominic said...

I love the blog, more people need to try and build a bankroll from scratch rather than just deposit a few hundred and play NL100. lol

It's a tough old grind but I decided to embark on a $50-$5000 bankroll building challenge and it's hard to stay focused at times but it'll be worth it when I'm done.

Follow my bankroll building challenge.

Broker

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger zenetik said...

Too bad you abandoned your blog.


Free poker bankroll

 

Post a Comment

<< Home