Monday, March 07, 2005

Spring Break Coming Right Up

For all intents and purposes, I've made the money for Spring Break. Headed to Panama City, FL for some fun in the sun.

And a week without poker? : (
I certainly hope not.

Things continue to stay stagnate on Pokerstars, but I haven't been playing there much, just low buy-in MTTs (I earned a few TLBs!) and a SnG here and there.

I now have money on four sites. Party Poker, Bodog, Roayl Vegas and Pokers Stars. I'm under $100 on PP and under $20 on Bodog. I don't play either of them much, joining only to take advantage of offers.
If you're interested in trying out Bodog, I suggest signing up through DBPoker.com. They have a promotion allowing you to get $25 or a DBPoker hat free with a min. deposit of $20 into Bodog (if you follow their link).
I took the hat, got to represent my fellow DBs.
Also you get a free Bodog girls calendar. I don't hate eye candy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home