Saturday, April 30, 2005

Stuff and Things

I want 1000 TLBs this month, but I'm 9 short after making the TLBs in two tourneys last night.
I'll have to be clutch.

I missed the money in the $3 NL HE MTT :(
But was able to take 22nd in the $20+2. I could feel another final table, but got so card dead that I couldn't really steal. It was unfortunate.

Today I hade a succesful round of 4-tabling $12+1s, so I withdrew $50 to pay for a VCR I had to buy yesterday. So fun when poker directly pays for life.

Now I'm trying $35+3s for the third time. My first two attempts went 0-1-3 (one second three OTMs). So this has been a losing proposition, but only because of bad luck. I'm hoping to do this hardcore during the summer. We'll see.

EDIT: I won two of them and made a nice profit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home