Friday, July 22, 2005

Day Wrap-Up

Because I posted the bad start of my day, I thought it only right to wrap it up for you.
I played 3 more heads up matches, and won each won. I also threw $W60 into a $10r sat for the 6-hand PL HE and lost three hands after the break racing for a T15K pot.
At that point one player in five would get a seat, and I started the hand above average in chips. So how'd I get myself in a race for all of them?
Interesting set of circumstances. I have AKdd UTG. I make it 450. As soon as the player on my right folds, I start thinking about the player in the cut off. He's played the last two hands as if we could still re-buy, really maniacal. So I tell myself if he re-raises, I'm jamming.
He does, so I jam. We get the chips in and he shows JJ. The hand is better than I thought it might be, but I can race. The flop brings two diamonds and the race is still on. But he fades my 15 outs, and it's to the rail for me.

The other day I was in Game Crazy. A Mexican fella comes in the store to trade in his PS2. They're going to give him $70 store credit; that's not right. I offer $80 cash, and now I have a PS2.
While I was at the Galleria in Houston, I bought a memory card and Commandos 2. A few days ago I bought SOCOM, so I've been playing those.
SOCOM is all it's supposed to be, great game.
Commanods 2 is a different story. I really want to like this game. But the first level I'm already stuck. For some reason I can't gag and tie workers that I knock out, and I can't even disarm the soldier I knock out. I don't have any lethal weapons, and my sidekick is a rescued dog with out killing capabilities.
WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home