Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lame Night


Friday night, and what'd I do?
I stayed home, read a book and played some poker. It was as boring as it sounds. The worst part was, I was expecting a call at which point I would make plans for the night. So, I didn't plany any MTTs or anything, hardly played at all actually.
It sucked. I lost a $20 NL HE HU SnG to an aggressive lucksack and won two $50 HU matches.
If my counting is right, that's 8 wins in a row.

Tonight had all the chance in the world to be a good night. Not only was I supposed to meet up with a girl, I had my choice of 3 parties. One was in West Campus. My friend there never called me either.
The other two were in North Austin and San marcos respectively. I didn't want to leave for either one until I had talked to this girl, because if she called while I was gone it'd prolly be too much of a hassle to meet up.
bleh
The North Austin party was UH Big Tex's homewarming/birthday bash. I really wanted to meet that guy. But no...
fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home