Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Money-Making Challenge

I was me versus the real world two nights ago, to see who could make the most money. I'm in Waco, visiting some friends and they both had to leave to work a late shift at Red Lobster.
My friend Ryan let me download PokerStars on his computer, and we decided to see who could make more money.
About an hour into my session I was down $150, and was more concerned with breaking even than winning the challenge.
I did break even and then some, after going on a nice run and finishing the night an unimpressive, 7-5. I lost another $30 in a rebuy sat because of 3 big hands that I should have won, and so my profit came out to about $40.
Over at Red Lobster, by friend had a bad night. One table ran up a $90 bill on him and tipped $2. Sometimes foreigners simply don't know what's going on.
But he still beat me by about $20.

While I'm here in Waco me and Ryan are rigging my car's car audio system. We now have 2 12"s and one 10"in it, and we will spend today wiring in speakers.
Should be fun.
Should be Loud.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger ScottMcM said...

Dont forget about your new job starting on Tuesday:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home