Wednesday, August 24, 2005

In Which Ryan Gets Ugly

Ok, by now I'm sure you've learned of the girl murdered on 'West Campus,' a high-density residential area next to the Univeristy of Texas campus.

Here's a Daily Texan link to the story.

I don't want to write the gory details; go ahead and read it. Now that you're up to date, allow me to say this.

After being found guilty, Colton Pitonyak should be summarily executed. Appeals weren't meant for savage animals like this, and if they were... fuck 'em.

Both Pitonyak and his naive, misguided friend, Laura Hall, have profiles on thefacebook.com, just like me and most every other UT student.
Pityonak's is pretty typical.
For music, he'll take "anything but country."
Some of his interests are drinking and women.
The first movie he lists among his favorites is "Boondock Saints." I have a poster of the movie on my wall.

The quotes he adorns his profile with are the typical semi-profound fare found on every profile of this sort. Only one seems chilling now, but were it on my profile or anyone else's no one would think twice about it.

"You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than a kind word alone." - Al Capone

Pitonyak's comrade in Mexico is a dumb bitch and her profile exhibits this fact nicely.
Her 'About Me' section reads as follows:
"Colton's innocent. He's the most generous, kindest person that I have even been blessed to spend time with. There is no way he is anything but innocent. If anything has anything to say to the contrary, I dare you to say it to me."

Well I can't say anything to her, but if she reads it over this medium I'll be pleased.
He's guilty as can be.
His bath tub.
His date.
His hack saw.
His lie to her mother.
His sudden trip to Mexico.

Give me a break bitch. Was this some elaborate frame-up?
With reasoning as poor as yours, it's a wonder you got into UT.
You're nothing short of a moron, and I don't pity you. I despise you.

Hall lists her location as "Deported?"
And in the most infuriating aspect of her profile says "Police ruined my summer."

You selfish bitch, how dare you?
A girl is dead and you're blaming the police for ruining your summer!
Don't blame the police, blame your sick lover, Colton.

Furthermore, you're lucky to be alive and capable of bitching about your ruined summer.

This bimbo is so repulsive. Just abut every one else at UT would agree to have a "ruined summer" if it meant that one of their peers might live, but you...

I'm disgusted in this pair.

May he be sentenced to death, and her lead a miserable existence.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger BurntOrnge said...

Yeah, you're right. (well except for the assumption that it takes a lot of education to understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty; that's pretty elementary.)

Be that as it may, this is a blog, and I can opine as I please.

I don't know what a "mop mentality" is. It would suck to be a mop, and I wouldn't expect their outlook to be too bright, so I can only assume this is a negative mentality.

Ok, it's low to harp on typos, and I make plenty of them, but that was pretty funny.

But this isn't a typo.
"Step back, don't get into enjoying judging what you don't know to much."

You adopt a self-righteous, pretentious tone from the get go and then you write this sentence. It doesn't even make sense, plus that a comma-splice (two seperate sentences joined by a comma).

But thanks for commenting, I like diverse opinions. I can't help but wonder what education you have, seeing as how you open your comment by ridiculing mine, but I suppose that's not too important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home