Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bloggers' Tournament

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6382733



In other news, it suddenly appears things will work out with the Honda Accord after all. So, once again, I appear to have a free $17K car. My parents want me to drive it for 6 months, then decide if I want the truck instead.
That sounds fair to me. During the 6 months, I'll be putting $350 aside each month to simulate making a payment, and to help me make a down payemnts hwen the time comes.
I'm not sure what I'll do with the Accord. Hopefully I can keep it in the family.


1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger MrGoss said...

You need to add $50 a week for gas also to your simulation. Especially if you are driving a riceburner right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home