Sunday, November 13, 2005

New Goal

I've decided I need another goal.
Which is nice, because I also need a laptop computer.
So I will now try to make enough money for a nice laptop from poker.

It's not that I really want a laptop. God knows I'm on the computer too much already. But I need one.
I take my journalism major pretty seriously, and I'm the only writer at the Daily Texan that I know of without one. I'm to cover women's basketball now, and I don't know how I'll get game stories in in a timely manner without a laptop. Plus, I hope to intern with MLB.com in the summer, and I bet a laptop is necessary to do the job.

I'm going to start the laptop fund with the $100 I won yesterday, and the $100 I won when I played 3/6Euro.
So I've got $200 toward it now.

I don't know much about laptops, and it's time to start shopping. Any suggestions?
Let me know in the suggestion box (also known as comments).

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger MrGoss said...

It doesn't really matter that much these days what laptop you get as long as you get a good service contract for when it breaks down on you. Good luck on your HU matches. I play HU on Full Tilt occassionally. I am 5-1 over the last month. Look me up some time and we can play a 5 or 10 friendly match and compare notes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home