Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So the 4Runner didn't really work out

After that thing made itself kaput, I got into a precarious situation. Immobility will get ya killed, just ask the Spanish Armada.
Anyway, push came to shove and I got a loan. Then I got a truck. It's not my dream truck, but it's pretty damn cool.
It's a 2002 Ford F-150 Super Crewcab. The guys were asking 17K but it being the end of the month and them being volume-sellers, they were willing to move. So we (My friend Aaron accompanied me to ask the right questions) got them below $15K and ended up paying $16,085 walk off.
I'll post pictures later when I've got a good one or two.

This kind of present with with a predicament.
Poker money should either go toward insurance (which is significantly higher than before) or accessories.
I know that it sounds frivolous to use it for accessories, but the plan isn't to go hog wild. The insurance will get paid regardless, while if I don't use poker money for accessories, I prolly won't get them at all. But I'd really like a few simple improvements.
We'll see.

So I played this $50 HU match a couple nights ago. I can beat the HU players at Noble but I cannot figure them out. They're weak-passive to an extreme and almost to a man.
This was the same fare. On the first hand he flopped two pair, called my flop and turn bets cold then check behind on the river, after raising pf with like 68s... so weird.

So this game is see saw, I go down prety far then come back and take a nice lead which promptly evaporates. The blinds go up and become sifnificant.
Finally, I'm dealt ducks and he raises (he did raise pf a lot). I push and he calls with K9o...
I really don't understand this type of play, scared but insane...
Anywa, the 9 flops and I'm down to 400 with 30/60 blinds. I push next hand with J9s and he calls with A3, 9 flops again and it's 800 12oo.
I push next hand with 77 and he calls with KT. I win that race, then push next hand with 69o...
He calls with 74o...
9-hi wins it...

So I cashed out another $80. My bank account's nearly been recompensed for the laptop purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home