Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bonuses are Nice

I finally cleared $100 in bonus at Interpoker. With this ridiculous goal of mine, it's much appreciated.
I had a fair day on the way to clearing it, so I was able to go ahead and withdraw $120 from Interpoker. I think I'm on pace (considering the fact I really gave myself half a month to do this).

Interpoker is having the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion right now, and today they offered $10 free for every time you're dealt pocket aces. Earlier, they did the same thing for pocket kings. I had aces twice and queens once then, but never cowboys. Of course, after midnight, I was dealt KK twice.

Today I was luckier. I've gotten rockets once already, and even made a full boat with the hand.
That means, I've won $110 free today.

I love free money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home