Thursday, December 15, 2005

So the Truck...



I haven't gotten around to putting up pics.
So I figured that I should do that.
This is the truck. (I took the pictures right outside Support Kids where I work.)

Anyway, I was on the computer the other day when a goal hit me.
That's how I usually come by goals. I don't really like this one. It'll be tough because I haven't been playing, but I'll keep it in mind. Publishing here makes it a true goal, anyway.
I want to make $800 in December.
Yesterday I made the first $90, a good start.
I played 3/6 on Interpoker, got down $100 in 10 minutes then up $20 in 10 more minutes. It was ridiculous. Then I played some other limit games. Then I played 25-ound NL HE and lost a buy-in (most of it in a race).
Then I got it all back playing more limit.
At the same time I was playing a $2 NL HE MTT and finished second for a whopping $20.
It was a weird session, but I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home