Monday, March 27, 2006

I Hate Poker

Well I'm just checking in. I've been running poorly and none to interested in writing about it. According to my plan, the road to recovery will be 215 sats.
Wish me luck.

March Madness is awesome. Of course, just when I thought I'd been underappreciating UT basketball, they go and lose in the fashion they did to LSU. Sometimes, they are unwatchable; that was one of those times. Nice shooting...
George Mason is incredible and fun to watch.
My bracket's no good. My Final Four consisted of UConn, Duke, UCLA and BC. UConn and Duke choked, while Villanova -- who I knew would choke -- lasted a game too long, saving it for Florida instead of BC.

My IM softball team played their first game a coupla weeks ago and our raggedy band of sportswriters -- and one page designer -- took down ODPhi's finest. That was the day Kirby Puckett died. We dedicated the game to him, fell behind 6-0 after the top of the first, then came back, finally winning 12-9.
I sucked at the plate and shone in the field.
Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home