Thursday, March 30, 2006

State of the Union

The union between me and that harlot poker, of course.
Unlike presidents, I won't make this a long drawn out tirade where I lie to myself and paint a rosy picture.
My BR is shot, but I'm not worried about that. I'm just going to set a couple unreasonable goals and move on from there.
I want to make $500 in April.
I want to win a WSOP seat.

Goal 1: This SHOULD be easy, but nothing is anymore. At this rate, I'll go broke in April. But I set that goal in December, nearly met it and had a lot of fun. This one is smaller, but seems more daunting.

Goal 2: Yeah right, but it's a goal. Maybe it won't make me try any harder, but I'm pretty goal-oriented, so I think it will. Afterall, with this now stated as a goal, failure to be in the WSOP is FAILURE.
I accept failure, nothing crazy going on there, but I don't love it. Now when I'm not playing at this year's WSOP I'll keep in mind that it's only because I failed.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger ScottMcM said...

Get there candy ass. I will see you at the WSOP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home